Monday, February 10, 2014

Wanderlust!

Source - Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/pin/117304765268649079/
"Wanderlust is a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world"

That pretty much sums me up in one sentence. I've been lucky enough to travel to different parts of the world both with family and friends, and the hunger for travel gets more and more every time I go somewhere new. 

I've created this blog to share my adventures and stories with you on past and future travels of mine. 

I'm off again on another adventure in June 2014 which I hope to post about on a regular basis during my trip. However in the meantime, I'll be posting past trips I've been on, as well as experiences I'm facing booking and organising my next trip. 

Hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I'll enjoy writing it. 

Happy reading! :)

Danielle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment